* It's impossible to figure out what your right two upgrades are since there's no text on your shop menu. Left two are pretty simple to figure out but still need an icon or text.
* Upgrades provide linear benefits and their costs scale linearly. This means your game is going to be stale throughout.
* Your click upgrade seems to improve in increments of .5, but you only render whole numbers. Don't do this, use whole numbers. Multiply everything by 10 if you're insistent on using the same scale.
* Instead of screenshake, you should apply the shake to the character. Also don't apply screenshake when clicking the shop button/upgrades.
* Clean up your pencil lines.
1/10, I told you half this shit during DD19.